With the mission of preparing today’s youth for tomorrow’s life challenges through athletic competition, teamwork, and development of sustaining relationships. Urban Games Federation of India strives to Unite the Nation through sports. The federation believes that every athlete should be inspired, involved and should be given the opportunity to learn and improve his or her knowledge and skills.
We have a mission to co-ordinate and encourage all activities in connection with urban games and sports in India and abroad. We want to promote the national scheme of “Khelo India” and for this cause, we want to organize this championship so as to provide a platform to the Indian youth.
CONTRIBUTION IN DEVELOPMENT OF SPORTS IN INDIA
• By holding sports meets, trial matches, different tournaments and championships and to award the winners with cash prizes, so as to encourage them to engage themselves in sports-related activities.
• By securing the adequate participation of youth in different urban games.
• By organizing and holding coaching and training courses for the promotion of the games and sports.
• By attempting quality improvement in youth in the field of sports and games by organizing special coaching camps.
• By providing a platform to budding players to show their talents and help them to improve their performance through technical guidance and by securing financial assistance.
• By developing character and personality of youth through sports.